Thursday, July 23, 2009

Stacked Presents

So this was made for me:
A stacked planter that inspired this card:
I used the stacked presents cut at 4 1/4" from the Celebrations cart. Once on shadow in black, and twice on DP (one orange and one purple) so I could have different color presents. I cut the "shift" for the orange strips, cut off the very top bow with my scissors and added a real ribbon bow instead.
Of course I used pop-dots, and added rhinestones at the tops of all the packages. The stamp is Stampin' Up using Ranger marmalade ink. The circle is George cut at 4 1/4" and zigzag stitched onto the orange background.
Can you believe we are already at the end of July? Don't be surprised if I start posting Christmas cards soon...yes, I'm already working on some now.

1 comment:

Etha said...

dang i love everything about this card down to the bits of bling!! ok now, HOW did you hubby make them flowerpots stack like that?!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin