Tuesday, August 18, 2009

One Layout, Two Cards

Back to Clean and Simple....well, I'm attempting to do each layout. So, this is for FTL3 (Fall-to-Layout 3). I really like this one. Not just for the speed of putting together a card, but for the diversity.
My first card is made using the elephant from the ZooBalloo cricut cart. I cut this at 2 1/2" and again using the outline feature.

I used my cropadile for the eyes, using black cardstock and glaze.

The only inking/shading is on the outline. I used pop dots under the little guy, added ribbon, and the sentiment is from Inkadinkado.

My second card uses a stamp from Stampin' Ups Chic Boutique.
Same layout, but I think they look very different. I think the baby card looks much more whimsical than the thank you card.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin