Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Vintage Baby Buggy

Well that's what this card reminds me of.

This is a CAS card for Splitcoaststampers CAS Design Team call. Don't know if I have a chance - you should see all the talent over there, but thought I'd give it a try.

I started our with brown CS from PapertreyInk. I love their 110lb CS. Added a little ribbon, inked up some white CS with Ranger inks and splashed with a little water to create background, stamped buggy using Stampin' Ups Puns from the Past stamps, cut and embossed with my new Nestabilities in my Cuttlebug.

OK, now one part of the challenge is to add a little bit of red. Just a little. So, I used red embossing powder and put a little on the buggy handle and wheels. Can you see it? Wish me luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin