Monday, February 8, 2010

Stamp Camp

Last Saturday I thought I was going to one of Ruth's regular Stampin' Up classes, but was pleasantly surprised with a Stamp Camp. Here are a couple of creations:



I LOVE this little house set! Hopefully I'll get my set this week. You get one free with purchase...which means I spent way too much money! But that was the only way to get these stamps. I can rationalize anything ;)

Here's another card we made. OK, I'm not wild about the colors, but I like the layout and the scallop punch. We were supposed to color the image with chalks (or what the Stampin' Up people call "pastels"), but I took mine home to color with copics instead. I went with a birthday card since my Auntie Lena's birthday is Friday, so I'll be sending this out to her today.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Cute Cards!! Thanks for sharing!! Sheryl K

de said...

Looks like alot of fun! Super cute cards!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin