Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Snail Mail

I have so many Cricut carts and so little time. I feel like I need to take a vacation for a week just to craft....I have sewing to do, cupcakes to make, a house to organize. My darn job keeps getting in the way of life! But I'm so blessed to have such a great job.
I love the Sentimentals cart. Just looking through, there are so many cuts that match puns. I cut my little snail at 1 3/4" (on flip) and the grass is from Plantin SchoolBook (Fit to Length 4 1/4") once regular and once shadow...but I ended up staggering it so it'd look like more grass.
The sentiment are individual stamps using my Stamp-a-ma-jig...this took the longest! I added a little white pen, inks for shading, and a ribbon. Papers are from my fav paper pack that I always forget the name of. Layout is Mercy's Tuesday Sketch MTSC72.
Don't really know who this is going to just yet. I've been organizing and cleaning my room and this snail was calling me :)

5 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh he is adorable, I think he is calling my name too. lol.. thanks for writing down your card recipe... This is just too cute

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE!!! I too wish that life wouldnt get in the way of my crafting. LOL. Loving the card.

Marlene said...

I love this! Adorable. Did you use glossy accents or liquid glass or something similar on the snail body? I love that it looks "slimy". :)

Joanna said...

This is adorable! Love the snail and the doodling is great!

Mary Ski said...

I need to use my Cricut more. Actually I need to play with it more so I know what I have. I'll just haunt you for ideas, okay? LOL

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin