Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Miss You for OWH

So here are a few new cards for Operation Write Home. I made 3 of these bringing my total to 7 cards.
I'm going for all occasion cards and I want to include some masculine cards - not the easiest thing for me! I used M's Just Chillin', the digistamp is The Character Cafe colored with Bics, Prismas, AND Copics. I distressed all edges and of course added a few pop-dots.
This particular digistamp includes a turtle with a blank sign and that's the one I used. I simply inserted my message using Word. I figure I will ship these out once I make a dozen. It's a great organization to send a little love to our soldiers. No matter how you feel about the current situation, just remember that our soldiers miss their friends and families.
These cards meet the following challenges:

10 comments:

helloholley said...

Super cute card...love it!

SaDeBuque said...

i just love this card! (my nickname is Turtle!) very good job!! :) thanks so much for sharing!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Awww... this is so cute! I love te image. What a great OWH card!!!

CARO said...

I love the image and the distressing on this card!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh what a wonderful thing you are doing. AND I love that turtle.

Paula S. said...

What a cute card. The "empty sign" is a fantastic design because this little guy is good for a lot of occasions. Nice job!

Unknown said...

Great color and the turtle is so cute.

Nana said...

Very cute card. Love the image and the color choice.
Thank you for joining us at "Crazy challenge", hope to see you again next week!
hugs Nana

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card for OWH its just perfect...so love that cutie turtle
Thanks for joining us at 'The Crazy' this week!! good luck

Hugs Shell xx

Kelly said...

I love it Lola!! You did Tucker good...love all the distressing.
Fabulous card!

Kelly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin