Friday, July 9, 2010

Friendship Frog

Hello all and welcome to Friday with The Character Cafe. Today's TCC challenge is:

GATEFOLD

I'm not part of the challenge group this week, so that means I get to use a TCC image on other challenges. This week was a hard one! So many challenges, but not many that really called my name. Anyway, let me show you the digistamp I decided on:

LOL! There's something about his eyes and the placement of his hands that I just love. It's almost like he ate WAY too much birthday cake! If you're wondering why a pink lilly pad....because it's part of a color challenge! And in my little world, life is colorful.


A few details: paper is digipaper from Pink Petticoat, sentiment is Stampin' Up's Circle of Friendship, digistamp is Character Cafe colored with Copics and Prismas, fuzzy "ribbon" is $1 Michael's find, nestabilities with Denim Ranger Ink for shading.
This card meets the following challenges:
So join us this week at The Character Cafe Challenge blog and enter your GATEFOLD card using Mr. Linky for your chance at free digis!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you to all of you who joined The Character Cafe Blog Hop last week! I have picked one comment using Random.org to win the digistamp, The Dock, that I used in my card and the winner is:
GEORGEI!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------Now just a quick pic of Beanie. I know, I know, it's like 100 degrees outside, but I wanted to show off the hats I made for Bean, Julz, and Bella. I made them using the Knifty Knitter (green) and the Hana Ami for the flower. They're actually quite pretty IRL, and I hope the girls like them!



Have a great weekend everyone!!

10 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I loved the frog.. he is way too cute. AND I love Beanie's hat, she is definitely a cutie...hope you have a wonderful weekend too.

Sara said...

How cute is this! Love your pink lilypad, and your papers! Those hats are too cute too!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Love these two patterned papers together. Great job!

Teresa Kline said...

aaaahhh she is adorable.....I couldn't help but comment on her first...your card is so fun and wonderfully done too..have a fantastic weekend!

enjoy *~*

Fink said...

I love this card! The colors came together very well! Also she looks so cute in her hat!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Very cute. That frog is adorable. Thanks for joining in and playing along with LRW!

dj said...

cute stamps make for cute cards....Thanks for playing along with this 100th Color Throwdown challenge!! Make sure to leave some love along the way and increase you changes to win!!!

Kisa Peters said...

Such a cute card! Your coloring is great and the polkadot paper is very cute!!

THanks for playing along!

Rosanne said...

Cute! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

Rachel said...

Awesome card!!!
hugs,
Rachel

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin