Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Post 1 of 2

Hello all and hope it's a great Tuesday. First, I'd like to share a pic of my new camera!

I'm so excited! It has two lenses, is a digital SLR, takes 3 frames per second, and hopefully will be with me for a long time. I'm still learning the ins and outs. BTW, it's a Sony alpha330 and was on sale at Costco.
Now, here's a card that was supposed to be posted on Friday, but I lost the original pics, so I took new ones with my new camera.

The challenge over at The Character Cafe is a SKETCH! I flipped the sketch and used one of my favorite TCC images. Colored with Copics and shaded with Fired Brick Ranger Ink.

I sewed the ribbon for added dimension and the snowflakes are Cuttlebug dies. Hopefully in this pic you can see a little of the 3D effect.
You still have til Thursday to enter the sketch challenge!

1 comment:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love how you sewed the ribbon and the colors are beautiful. I love it. So happy you got a new camera and it sounds like a great one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin