Thursday, October 21, 2010

Boo Kitty

Hello all. Got a quick (and late) post today:
I got this adorable kitty as a freebie from Pollycraft. I was happy with my coloring...up until I sponged the background in black and purple. I'm just not sure about it! The letters are from the Mickey Font Cricut Cart (cut at 1.5" multicut).

Here's a view so hopefully you can see the glaze on the moon and eye, and the glitter pen on the fence. See...told you this was going to be short!
This meets the following challenges:

5 comments:

Marlene said...

So, so cute!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

He is just adorable and the back ground is "perfect"... Love how you made the Boo so big, great card.

Kristii said...

Way cute!!!! Love the stitching and the background is fantastic!

Joey said...

Lola this is brilliant, a fab card love the background, thanks for joining us at pollycraft

Joey.xx

Lea L. said...

This is just darling!! That image is so cute, and you did an awesome job coloring it in! And I love the glittery goodness on the sentiment!! Great job with the CPS sketch! ♥♥♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin