Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bold Friends

Hello and Happy Wednesday.

A quick share today. Spring is in the air and I want to show off a gorgeous little flower/pot from the Crazy Daisy collection.

This is a FREEBIE for followers of Designed2Delight over at CDAC. The info to snag your own FREE set is HERE.

Papers are Me & My Big Ideas, sewing, nestabilities (currently on sale at Hobby Lobby!!), Copics, Ranger Inks for shading, and glaze. Layout is Splitcoaststampers, SC92.

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to pickup your freebies! See, I told you it was going to be quick ;)

3 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I so love the sewing, and the only time I think of about doing it is when I see your cards :-( I love purple so I am loving this card... have a wonderful day Lola

Marlene said...

This is BEAUTIFUL...and your coloring is absolutely gorgeous...perfect!

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty card. I love the soft colors of the dp.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin