Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sweet Gabriela

Hello all and Happy Tuesday. I hope you had a wonderful weekend! We were pretty productive this weekend: yard work, cleaned the car...hmmm, it seemed like we did a LOT more than that LOL!!

Well, I'm currently working on an "order" for my mom who is in need of 30 thank you cards. Here is one using the adorable Gabriela from Just Some Lines:

I colored her with Copics and added Glossy Accents to her curls. Sewing of course and the sentiment is from Stampin' Ups Trendy Trees.

A close up as usual. I just think she's so sweet. Also, the first JSL Challenge is up: SCHOOL COLORS/GRADUATION THEME!!

Thanks for visiting today and have a wonderful day!

This meets the following challenges:

5 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Is each thank you card going to be different? This one is super cute, you almost (I will say that again "almost") make me want to get my copics out and try coloring with them again.. I didn't have much luck with them (and of course I brought so many of them).. I have a hard time with the blending. :-( I can't wait to see the other thank you cards... love your coloring and you sewing.. wish you could give me lessons on how to color.
Working in the yard and cleaning the car is plenty... have a wonderful week Lola.. hugs from Ukiah

Jehanne's doodles said...

oh this will make a lovely thank you card. I love the colours you have used.

sara said...

such a sweet card that image is adorable love her curls thanks for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x

Jenn Borjeson said...

I really love this card, you did a great job on the first challenge! So glad to be your team-mate at Just Some Lines! :) xoxo

Alica said...

so pretty! I love how you colored her hair!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Hugs,
Alica ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin