Thursday, June 23, 2011

Gift Card Holders

Hello all and Happy Thursday! I haven't been feeling well lately, so I have a few things to catch up on!

A couple weeks ago, I went to a Stampin' Up class to learn to make cards with built-in gift card holders. We made a total of 4 different styles and here are the first two:

The front of this card is shorter than the back and we got to use a really nifty punch.

The gift card holder also uses a punch - similar to a 4 petal fold. We folded two of the petals to create a heart, and voila! SO cute and simple!

Nice masculine card.

Inside hides the gift card so beautifully! This one is a really nice design.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by my quick post today! Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I was wondering where you have been.. I am sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well.. LOVE those cards.. how cute they are.. I would love to go to a Stamping up class. I hope Bean doesn't get whatever you have.. :-( hugs from Ukiah

Sandy from Ukiah said...

AND I forgot to thank you for all your sweet comments.. I love to see you have left me a comment, you always bring a smile to my face... :-)

April said...

Great cards...I am always looking for new ways to hide gift cards!

Marlene said...

These are absolutely FABULOUS....AND you get double points from me, just for spelling the word "voila" correctly!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin