Saturday, June 11, 2011

Pearls & Lace

Hello and hope you're having a GREAT weekend! My nephew is in town for a few weeks, so we will be going to Explora (a wonderful hands on science center) today, and steaks for my birthday tomorrow. It's already a BUSY weekend - but it's all good.

Today a new challenge has been set at Catch the Bug:

PEARLS & LACE

I don't really use either pearls or lace much, so I had to dig deep in my stash to find some supplies!

I LOVE these Kid Toppers. They can pretty much be for ANY occasion. See my lace? It's hiding a bit....well, so are the pearls! The layout is yet another fabulous sketch from Eat Sleep Stamp. I believe this is Thank You card #10 (out of 30) for my Ma.

And THANK YOU for your visit and don't forget to check out Catch The Bug for more DT fun and inspiration! Have a WONDERFUL day.


Just a quick pic of my first bloom in my flower garden. I believe these are some type of lily. The colors kind of match the card above!

6 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

It's perfect.. love the lace and the pearls... it gives just the right touch. You are so sweet to do these for your mom.. Hope you have a wonderful time at the Explora.. AND a happy birthday to you my friend, I hope it is an extra special one. (and that flower is beautiful)

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh Lola, this is just precious!

Tammy said...

This is adorable Lola!! I love these colors together, one of my fav color combos! Have a Happy Birthday!

Tina said...

such a pretty card

Tina

sallysbitz2 said...

This is beautiful. Love your layout & the lace looks gorgeous x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

OMG this is SOOOO cute Lola! The lace is gorgeous. These colors are perfect for this card. As always, your coloring is AMAZING! Another rockin' take on the sketch girl! Thanks for playing along!
Hugs,
Tracy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin