Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Cutest Couple

Hello and Happy Tuesday. Today I want to share a lovely little couple. They are Emo Alek and Amber. I didn't include a sentiment on the outside and figure I'll put something on the inside.

I didn't do any sewing on this one, but I did distress all the edges. I haven't done that in a long time and forgot how long it can take! I used a fab layout from Eat Sleep Stamp - one of my favorite layout places!

This couple has lots of possibilities: love, like, marriage, anniversary, new couple, old couple. Maybe I'll save this one for my DH for a "No Special Occasion" occasion :)

Also, just a reminder that the current challenge at Just Some Lines is ANYTHING BUT A CARD!! Thanks so much for visiting!

8 comments:

Marlene said...

What a sweet card! I love this image, and the colors you've chosen go so nicely here.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Lola, your coloring is SO AMAZING ..... and this is just too sweet. I love the distressed look. How did your berry picking day go? Hope you took lots of pictures.. hugs from ukiah

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

This is gorgeous Lola!!! Your colouring is fantastic and love the papers' distress look!!

Tracy said...

Ohhh no!!! I think I've fallen in love with this image. They are tooo adorable. I'm not sure if you remember a Sanrio (Hello Kitty) character from the 80's called Patty & Jimmy??? They looked just like this except with blonde hair. I used to love them. They retired quite some time ago. Your card really took me back to happy childhood times. I do like how you made the card all about them. Simple & clean. Great job my friend. Thank you so much for the trip down memory lane and for playing along this week.
Hugs,
Tracy

Catherine said...

This is such a sweet card Lola ! I love the little characters and your colouring is stunning ! Thank you for following my blog, I am following you to now ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Jenn Borjeson said...

Love it, Lola! This is one of my favorite images. :)

Shannon White said...

Awww, this is soo Adorable! love the Sweet image and your colored it up just wonderfully! Lovely dp's and great distressing! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon 8-)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well Miss Lola.. I just wanted to pop over and tell you how much I appreciate all the sweet encouraging comments you leave on my blog.. you definitely make me want to keep trying.. thank you my friend.. and I am so excited that you are getting closer to doing a scrap page for Bean.. she will be so thrilled. hugs from ukiah

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin