Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hap-BEE Birthday

Hello and hope you are enjoying your weekend! We have a great Outdoor Expo to attend so Bean will be fishing and we will be shooting some guns for a grand ol' time! It's really nice when the City puts on these types of free events for the whole family.

So today is Saturday and that means a new challenge is up at Catch the Bug:

SUMMER IS FOR THE BIRDS/BEES

I made this little Hap-BEE Birthday card for the lovely Juliana who just turned 4:

I'm using Bees - Small Flower, and the hive is an SVG from MyScrapChick cut on my Cricut. I included the sentiment on the inside since I couldn't figure out where to put it on the outside!

Sorry for the dark pics. I seem to have issues photographing yellow and pink no matter how hard I try :(

I want to mention that at Bugaboo Stamps, there is a new $1 Digi section, and a Deal of the Day which features a different stamp daily at a discounted price. Speaking of discount, there is currently a SALE going on too!!

This meets the following challenges:

6 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love love love it....and have a wonderful time at the Outdoor Expo!

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Lola, so bright & cheerful :) I'm sure little Juliana will love it!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Little Juliana is going to absolutely love it. AND I know you are taking LOTS and LOTS of pictures of this fun event to put in Bean's scrapbook that I still haven't seen. lol.. Hope you have a SUPER fun day my friend, hugs from ukiah

Janis Lewis said...

Awww, this is so happy it makes me smile. :) Janis Paper Playtime DTM

Cheryl First said...

Hope your Expo was fun! Love the card! Super adorable!

Tammy said...

This is so bright and fun!! Adorable creation!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin