Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Keeping Warm

Hello and happy Hump Day...ok, that phrase always makes me giggle.

Today Bugaboo is sponsoring the challenge at For Fun Challenges, and the challenge is:

COOLER TEMPS, SHOW US SOME WARMTH

And for me, nothing beats the cold better than a cuppa coffee or hot chocolate!

I colored Coffee Time - Espresso Yourself with Copics and added glaze. Sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Short & Sweet. I don't use ribbon/bows all that often, but felt this was missing something and added this at the last minute.


Just another angle.

So hope you're keeping warm. Summer sure stopped in a hurry and it's getting cool. I so enjoy the morning air. It's so crisp and even has this unmistakable "fall is here" smell.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Lola Lola....I love this tooooo! I love making cards with coffee cups more than drinking coffee. I wonder why coffee images are so soothing. Everything about this card is perfect and warming...makes such a wonderful presentation!

Cheryl First said...

I love this! I was just thinking my toes are feeling a bit "nippy"t his morning, and I should go get myself a second cup of coffee.....and then I saw this, and it clinched it! :0) Great card!

Catherine said...

I love your card Lola ! Great DP and the image is cool ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Helen Dooley said...

Warm cup of Joe is perfect on a cold day! Thanks for playing with us this week at For Fun! Gorgeous card.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

The bow was an excellent last minute add... beautiful colors.. and I agree, cards of coffee always seem to warm your heart. hugs from ukiah

Shannon White said...

Love this Miss Lola! I love coffee cups too! collecting them, coffee cup stamps , coffee papers.. lol.. hmmm Coffee always gives me a warm cozy feeling. And your card is just warm and cozy too! And your Bow looks wonderful! Great card Lady!

Hope you have a Terrific Weekend!

Hugs
Shannon

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin