Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Reindeer with a Spring

Hello all. Today I'm sharing one of the new folds over at Splitcoaststampers: Side Spring Card.

I'm also using the latest challenge at Just Some Lines: Tic-Tac-Toe.

I used the Martha all around punch, glitter CS, and the Digi is Reindeer Christmas.

The sentiment is Stampin' Up's Teeny Tiny Wishes (I seem to be using that set for EVERYTHING lately). The size is perfect for a gift card too. I just couldn't resist his little smirk! Anyway, thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate each and every visit.

4 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You have been one busy lady lately, every time I turn around you have made a card. Oh and I love the smirk on his little face.. As usual you did an awesome job.

Shannon White said...

Love this! So Cute and Clever! And such a Darling little Reindeer too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Catherine said...

This is so so cute Lola ! What a sweet little reindeer ! Love the shape of the card too ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Jehanne's doodles said...

This is so charming Lola. I love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin