Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pilgrim Girl

Hello and hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Today is the start of a new challenge at Catch the Bug:

Let's Talk Turkey
I'm using Bobblehead Thanksgiving Pilgrim Girl for my Thanksgiving card:

I colored her with Copics and added glaze to the turkey - I always like a shiny turkey! The DP is Designed2Delight Digipapers and the layout is Splitcoaststampers SC247.
I think she is just too cute. I'm also thinking this might go to Bean. So share your turkey creations with us and have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Lola, I love the colours & the stitching :)
Hugs Tracey
xx

Catherine said...

What a beautiful card Lola ! I love the papers and your colouring of the turkey is stunning ! Hope you are having a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wow...DP by D2D and the sketch is wonderful and your copics is great. I love a shiny turkey too...haha

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhh so cute - what a great grouping of DSP to use! Perfect compliment to this cutie turkey image- wonderful card!

Amy said...

WOW!! Great colors. This really POPS!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I agree, you have to have a shiny turkey... i love how you layer your papers... and of course your coloring is beautiful...isn't it funny how we always get excited when Friday comes and we spend the week end cleaning... lol.. i hope you were able to do something fun after the house cleaning.. hugs

Cheryl First said...

Lola- this is amazing! I love your coloring, and the rich colors and simple plaid and dot patterns show her off so well!

Tina said...

cute card...the image is adorable and great colors

Tina

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin