Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tequila

Hello all! Hope you are having a great Tuesday (this originally read: Saturday, but I seem to be having scheduling issues!).

Anyway, this week at Catch the Bug, the latest challenge is:
Anything Goes

I'm featuring Ruby Tidbits - Tequila for a birthday card to one of my favorite relatives ;)

DP is M's Cheeky Collection and the layout is Splitcoaststampers SC20. I think she's just da bomb. I haven't exhibited this type of behavior since I was a youngster, but boy, those were the days!

Of course, every hottie should be wearing patent leather pink boots right (hopefully you can see some of the gloss on her lovely shoes)?

So you still have time to join in this super easy challenge!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

This is such a great card Lola ! I love the DP and your stitching is always fantastic ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh how did I ever miss this.. This is just too cute... I love it... you are so creative my friend... hugs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin