Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 2 at Bugaboo - Love

Hello all. Today is Day 2 of the 12 Days of Christmas at Catch the Bug which is:

Turtle Doves represent LOVE, so the challenge is to make a Love creation!

I thought using Ava Christmas - Mistletoe Fairy and some non-traditional colors would be nice for my DH's Christmas Card:

The layout is Splitcoaststampers SC70, and the sentiment is Stampin' Up's Teeny Tiny Wishes. I added a few heart brads and of course lots of sewing. Sometimes I just can't get enough thread on one card! LOL!

Unfortunately, you can't see the glitter on her wings, but I assure you it is there, along with little touches of glaze.

Thanks for joining me on Day 2. I appreciate each and every visit!!

This meets the following challenges:

8 comments:

Lori said...

Very cute Lola! Love the colors (and that paper!)the stitching and all the glaze/glitter you added. Really great card.
Lori

Stephanie said...

Oh very cute, and what a great layout.

Cheryl First said...

Oh, she's a precious little thing! I love her wongs, and the stitching!

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Lola and love your colouring and how you did the wings, love it.
Hugs Linda

Jenn Borjeson said...

Lola, this is just adorable!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love them both, but that turtle is really cute... i think i can see the glaze on the wings...

Dorte said...

So lovely, thank you for sharing, Lola. Thank you for joining in at FnF this week.
Dorte, GDT

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks so much for entering your beautifully executed creation in our Digistamps 4 Joy "Merry Christmas - no animals" challenge.
luv n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DS4J DT LEAD

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin