Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 3 With Bugaboo - Animal

Hello and welcome to Day 3 of the 12 Days of Christmas with Catch the Bug!

So the challenge is: use an Animal on your creation!

I'm using a Christmas Tag - Rudolph for my little money holder:

A couple days ago I shared Bean's advent calendar and this is tucked into one of the pockets.

We replaced the Lincoln for a Washington LOL! Well...she IS only 4 years old.

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you get a chance to join some of our challenges!

3 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Very neat idea! Great gift card!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Wow I am so impressed you are whipping out those cards...
lol ... Bean is going to love Mr. Lincoln

Shannon White said...

What a Cute idea! Just a Darling image to! Love it! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

P.S. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Always so nice to hear from you. Our Power and internet are back on, Since Late Saturday night! Yay! Now Have a Doozy of a cold..lol & Am playing catch up myself, But otherwise all is well! 8-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin