Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Handmade Earrings

Hello all and hope you are having a GREAT weekend! (Did you notice my first sentence reads "weekend?" Well, that's because this post didn't post as it should have! There are a few that were missed for some reason. Oh well.) Today I want to share a little something I made that is now tucked into Bean's advent calendar.

She loves to wear my earrings, so I thought I'd make her a pair using jump rings and pearl chips. I made a little earring card to go along with them for "presentation." I used Frame 3 and my favorite little Penguin! I thought, why just throw these in a box when I can display them in a more fun way!

Don't they look like little grape clusters? I think she's going to really like these. And so far, Bean is REALLY enjoying her calendar. I can't wait till Sprout is out and ready to participate too.

Oh, and this weeks challenge at Just Some Lines is: Handmade Gifts!! I love, love, love making gifts for Beanie. It's one of those things I hope she looks back on some day and says "my mom was a little crazy...but she sure made some cool stuff."

4 comments:

Catherine said...

I ADORE your earings Lola ! Just my style and colour ! And what a cute presention ! Love the frame and the penguin ! Too cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Jehanne's doodles said...

Oh this is an adorable gift!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I am sure Bean is really enjoying her calendar... You are such a great mom... I hope you did good on your final exam...

Tracey said...

What a fabulous present Lola! I make jewellery too & this is a fabulous way to display your beautiful earrings :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin