Saturday, December 17, 2011

Polar Bear Tag

Hello and hope you're having a great weekend!

Today at Catch the Bug, the new challenge is:
BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE

And yes, it sure has been! For my tag, I'm using Polar Bear from Bugaboo Stamps:

The tag is cut from the George Cricut cart at 4.5" (on regular and shadow), and the "JOY" is from Opposites Attract at 1" covered with glaze. I added sewing and fuzzy ribbon as well. I hope you'll click on the pic for an up-close (I like how this simple little tag turned out).

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! Oh, and don't forget to join us this week at Catch the Bug!

This meets the following challenges:

9 comments:

Margo said...

I love the glaze covered word, and that bear could not get any cuter!
Thanks for joining us at SNSS Digi Challenges!
Margo (DT)

Paul said...

I love this tag too Lola. Looks superb.
TFS
Paul

Catherine said...

Oh Lola what a gorgeous tag ! The image is adorable and your stitching looks amazing... Just stunning creation ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous tag, I like the image, thanks for joining in with us at Cardmadfairy digi days.
Kevin xx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I clicked on it and i agree it turned out just PERFECT...

Jenn Borjeson said...

Awwww! This is precious! :)

Gillian said...

Cute tag love the cool colours and icy stitching. Thanks for joining in at Cardmadfairy. Merry Christmas, hugs Gillian.

sandra's crafty corner said...

what a fabulous tag hun love the colours you have chosen, thanks for joining us at cardmadfairy's digi days xxxx

Unknown said...

This is soooo cute! I love the colors and image you used! Thank you for playing at the SNSDC.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin