Friday, December 16, 2011

Stampin Up Christmas 1

Hello! I recently went to a Stampin' Up Stamp a Stack class to make some Christmas cards. I do this every year to make sure I have plenty of handmade cards to send out. Here are two of the four we made:

This first one is actually quite elegant IRL. There's a pretty black ribbon next to the scalloped black DP.

I wanted to share a close up of the focal point. The background is stamped with a pretty star of words, and is topped with an embossed Joy on that see-thru paper stuff (that's the technical term).

This card features really pretty colors and a paper ribbon. Those trees are just so pretty and the off white ribbon is really soft and fuzzy.

Just showing off a little dimension here. So my DH has already claimed a few of these to send to his customers. I'll show the other two next week. Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

Shannon White said...

Wowzers Miss Lola! These are both just Wonderful! Both are So Pretty! I am really starting to get hooked on Stampin up! 8-) They have such cute crafty stampy stuff! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love them both.. But I am really loving the first one, that star of words with the Joy embossed on that see-thru paper (that technical term) is so stunning... I wish I could go to a stamping up party and make cards this beautiful.... Simply beautiful

Catherine said...

Your two cards are simply gorgeous Lola ! They look so elegant and chic ! Love the colours you have chosen too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Melissa S. said...

These are wonderful. What great designs. I so have to remember the oval with the paper around the outer edge. I just got a roll of that fuzzy (Velvet) ribbon, and I havent thought of using the see through paper stuff(can't think of the name right now either) for a long time. Love the cards.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin