Monday, December 19, 2011

Stampin Up Christmas 2

Hello all. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. This weekend we made tamales - which is a family tradition. It's exhausting, but well worth the work as we all sit down to "taste test" our lovely little wrapped goodies.

Today I'd like to share the last two cards made at my Stampin' Up Stamp a Stack class. So we made a total of 5 cards each of 4 different designs.

Isn't that stocking the sweetest?! And the stamp has a coordinating punch too! I don't know what color this is, but I sure like it for Christmas time.

And this is the last in traditional colors.

It's difficult to see the dimension, but the top layer is popped up to reveal the embossed red layer. These aren't necessarily my "style" but I have fun making them at the class, and I prefer sending these as opposed to store bought (which yes, I have done due to lack of planning!).

That's it for today. Thank you again for visiting!

4 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh i love the stocking card, i love the Merry Christmas stamp. it's beautiful ... very nice. I hope you and your family have a SPECIAL MERRY CHRISTMAS... what a fun family tradition... is Bean having fu with her Advent calendar?

Tina said...

These are amazing...so clean and beautiful...very lovely cards

Tina

April said...

I like these cards....it is always fun to make something out of our norm...lol.

Tracey said...

Wonderful Christmas cards Lola, I love the bold colours :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin