Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Non Traditional Valentine

Hello and Happy Tuesday! So, thought I'd share my news: I've got a delivery date! February 10! Yup, I will have Sprout in my hands and out of my weak and broken body in just 10 days! This pregnancy has been so hard, but I know it will all be worth it in the end.

Anyway, I also want to share with you another Valentine Card. I know it's not "traditional" but I thought the Just Some Lines stamp was very "loving":

Even the colors aren't traditional, and that's why I tried to add a touch of pink.

The layout is Splitcoaststampers SC104, with sewing and glaze.

This meets the following challenges:

5 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am sorry to hear you have had a rough time.. but you are so right, it will all be worth it Feb. 10th... beautiful card...

Tina said...

beautiful card...lovely color combo and this image i just love

Tina

Jehanne's doodles said...

Oh I am so excited for you!! Just a couple more days to go!! Crossing my fingers and toes for you and young sprout :)
p.s the card is great too :D

Jan said...

Great card, I'm so pleased I saw it on MIM xx Jan

Shirley-Anne said...

A sweet little card .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin