Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Valentine Roses

Hello all and Happy Tuesday. Today I'm sharing another Valentine's card. I'm trying to make these as early as possible since Sprout will hopefully make her arrival in February and I might be limited in my crafting time!

I'm using Love Roses from Just Some Lines and a new paperpack I think is called Sweet Pea (yup, it's a baby pack). The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Teeny Tiny Wishes.

I of course added sewing and glaze. I like the effect of just a touch of shine. Just a short post and I thank you for stopping by!

This meets the following challenges:

7 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Yes I would imagine you are going to be just a tad busy with Sprout.. But what a happy busy it will be... Always love to stop and see your beautiful cards, and I am never disappointed - this is just beautiful... I like how you arranged the squares behind the roses.

Lesley said...

This is so pretty! I love the colours you chose!

Kathryn B said...

Very pretty card Lola! I especially like the glazing ut looks awesome! So glad you could play along with Just Us Girls this week!

AKiteFlier said...

Nicely done - thanks so much for getting sketchy with JUGS. I love the glazed centers!

Andrea M said...

Beautiful work!! Great job on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card hun & such beautiful flower image too...

Thanks for joining us at A Gem of Challenge & good luck!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Jennifer said...

This is so lovely. Thanks for playing at AGOAC this time xx Jenny xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin