Saturday, October 27, 2012

Birthday Bobblehead Bunny

Hello and Happy Saturday!  My mom is back from Rome and I think all will be good in the world again.  As long as I don't have to stay home with Monster Baby, then I won't go crazy.

Anyway, this week, the challenge at Catch the Bug is a recipe challenge:
1 CIRCLE 3 BRADS
And it gave me an opportunity to make a birthday card for Auntie Diane.
I don't make circle cards much, but this was super easy!  Used my nesties to make the base, cut off one bottom (so the card can stand), then put my DP on top.  I don't know why I don't do more of these!

Can you see my little cut bottom?  The little flowers are a Cuttlebug die with 3 TINY brads (I don't even recall buying those tiny little things).  Sewing.  And the adorable Bobblehead Farm Rabbit with a little glaze.  I know she'll love it because she likes all my stuff....even the "bad" stuff!

This meets the following challenges:

11 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Oh, Lola - he is super cute! I've never thought to cut the bottom of the card for the circle cards (doh!), so thanks for tip! :0)
((HUGS))
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions

Catherine said...

This is so so sweet Lola ! Love the shape and the paper ! Cute image and great stitching too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Tracey said...

Fab card Lola, I love the cute bunny & the stitching looks fab :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Lol, "Monster baby", you are just too funny...just wait till the girls get older..lol.. Love your amazing card, dud, I never thought about cutting off the edge to make it stand either, is it just the back that you cut off?? Looks like just the back. You are so creative.. Have a wonderful weekend...

Scrappin Sista said...

Very nice card, Thank you for playing along with us this week at Brown Sugar in the "Anything Goes" challenge! We hope you decide to play along with us again!! Good luck!
Alice B.

Cat's sCrap said...

Too cute ! I like this adorable rabbit ! Everything in simplicity. I like ! Continue like that !!!!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and "Bonne Chance" !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Laine said...

Such a sweet card. I love the image and the colours you have used.
Thank you for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.
Hugs
Laine
X

Pat said...

Lovely card, super image. Thanks for sharing in our challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Pia S said...

This is such cute card! I love it - the image, the shape, the stitching, the clean design - just fabulous!

Shannon White said...

Adorable Circular card Lola!! Love the Sweet little Bunny! Too Cute! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Lisa Lara said...

I love your stitched border on your circle card Lola.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin