Thursday, February 13, 2014

Tulip Wreath with Doodle Pantry

Hello all and Happy Thursday!  Today I'd like to share a card I made for a couple going through a lot at the moment.
I thought this Tulip Wreath from Doodle Pantry was just perfect.  The sentiment is from the Christ's Gift set.  And don't forget to enter this months Doodle Pantry challenge 43 - anything goes, but use a Doodle Pantry Image and get a free set!
Also, I received these gorgeous bulbs from my Mother who admires my "strength."  How sweet is that?  Yes, tulips are some of my faves.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

My card meets the following challenges:

8 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Beautiful! Both the card, and those gorgeous bulbs that mom sent! So pretty!

Cheryl First said...

Beautiful! Both the card, and those gorgeous bulbs that mom sent! So pretty!

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous Lola ! I always admire your stitching ! Just perfect... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

*Vicki* said...

Hi Lola!! WOW!! What a gorgeous Spring design!! I really love it!! The colors and stitching are fabulous!! Hope all is well with you! HUGS

Unknown said...

Love your card!!! It's encouraging to see a spring card (thank you) and this image is stunning. Wow! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday! Hugs, Lisa DT

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, this is so beautiful and love the fussy cutting round the flowers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Anne H. said...

Such a lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
Anne

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely spring flowers and colors, a wonderful 'thinking of you' card.
hugs
Glenda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin