Saturday, August 2, 2014

Baby Blog Hop with Catch the Bug

Hello all and Happy Saturday!  Thanks so much for stopping by today as it is a special day.  We are celebrating our Bugaboo Design Team Member Min!  Min and her DH are expecting a little bundle of joy, very soon, and hopefully this surprise blog hop will put a smile on their faces!  If you came from Laurie's blog, you are on the right path.  If you just came to visit little ol' me, I hope you will hop with us from the Beginning!
I'm featuring Baby Cow Moon on my CAS card - on it's way to you Min!  Here's the fun part: share a piece of wisdom!
  • I have learned, having two little girls, that I cannot shape them into what I want them to be, I can only guide them to be polite, kind, caring, and loving.  Other than that, they have their own personalities (some are stronger than others), and I have to accept who they are, love them for who they are, and pray that God will protect them and watch over them when I cannot.
So, congratulations, and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your baby girl.  They grow up so fast, so don't ever miss an opportunity to cuddle, listen, teach, and learn.  The laundry and dishes will eventually get washed.  Let your smile be her number one memory, not your backside as you clean your house.

Oops, that was two pieces of advice.  So, if you are hopping, your next stop is Mari!
http://marikocreations.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

Catherine said...

Your card is sooooo adorable Lola ! Love the image and your colouring is spot on ! Hope you are having a lovely week-end my friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Cute baby card. Like the image & stitching. Baby girl guess: date - Aug 20 weight - 7 lbs 3 ozs
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Min said...

Lola - what a FABULOUS card! And your wisdom, I just LOVE it! Thank you so much for sharing in our joy!
Hugs & Happy Days with more to come!
Min

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love how yal are all doing fun, sweet cards for Min...had no idea. Will want to make her a card this afternoon or tomorrow and hurry to send. This is a great hop, long, but great...haha

Bunny said...

Great image and your coloring is beautiful on this card. Good advice for the parents to be, also.

Cheryl First said...

I don't know how you sewed that circle so perfectly! You must have the patience of a saint! :) Love the moo-cow! Such a sweet obg image to use for Min!

Jodie Mackrell said...

so cute Lola =) Min will love it!

Gail said...

Awe - Moo! Just right for a baby card - lovely layout - My guess is August 18 - 7 pounds 4 ounces - have a happy day!

Julie Temple said...

Oh How cute! ( Cows are my FAVE animsl!) I love your advice to...
Hugs,
Julie

*Vicki* said...

AW!! Now how precious is this!!?? Love your gorgeous coloring on the image and soft colors in your paper!! Great CAS design!! Wanted to be sure to stop in and say hello as I get settled back into my blog!! HUGS :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Bright, happy and adorable, all you can want in a card, wonderfully done!
hugs
Glenda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin