Thursday, September 25, 2014

Kitchen Counter with Doodle Pantry

Hello all and Happy Almost Friday!  Today I'm sharing a card using Doodle Pantry's Ageless Antiques 1 Set:
I used Cricut's Savory for my canisters.  I was going for a whole counter scene with flower "wallpaper" in the background, but not really sure if I pulled it off.  But, sharing it anyway and all opinions welcome!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Friday eve.  This meets the following challenges: Simon Says Stamps: Anything Goes, and Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes.

10 comments:

MiamiKel said...

OH my, Lola - this is so cute! I love the detail! What pretty colors and looks like a real life kitchen :)

Carolina Girl said...

I knew exactly what you were going for the moment I saw it. I TOTALLY love it. Very clever and I will file this one away for future use. I live the flower wall paper. We still have done anything yet for our back splash.

Carolina Girl said...

Ps...what die did you use to get the edge stitching?

Cheryl First said...

Looks great, Lola! I like that you didn't line up the canisters in a straight line. Great use of space!

Catherine said...

This is such a sweet card Lola ! Love the colours and the sentiment ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Pat (mspfd) said...

How cool! Great scene. Such a creative use of this set.

jenn shurkus said...

what a pretty card! I love your coloring and mix of patterns :) Thank you for playing a long with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Lisa Lara said...

Beautifully done Lola. Love the containers.

*Vicki* said...

Now how cute is this!!! What a darling card for someone who loves to bake!! Love how you've labeled the canisters too!! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Glenda Atkins said...

Adorable,love your stitching, awesome, and the Doodle pantry Images are too cool!
hugs
Glenda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin