Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Reindeer Joy with Bugaboo Stamps

Hello and welcome to another day of Catch the Bug Christmas Chaos!  Today the challenge is Create a Card using a 1 Word Sentiment, 2 Embellishments, and 3 Layers:
For my card, I'm featuring Christmas Trio Blocks from Bugaboo Stamps.  I want to point out that my two embellishments are the rafia and sewing - in case you were looking for them.  I think the reindeer's face is so cute and have to say, this is one of my faves this season.  Again, flat for USPS mailing ease.  Thanks for joining me today and have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Awww... This is cute cute cute Lola ! Like it a lot !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Migdalia said...

I love the cute moose!! Super cute!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Natasa said...

Wow I love your design! Such a cute moose.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin