Saturday, August 27, 2016

Green Umbrella Mouse with Bugaboo Stamps

Hello all and Happy Saturday!  Today I'm sharing a card for this weeks challenge over at Catch the Bug:
I'm not usually good at color combos, but I tried my best!
I'm featuring Bugaboo Stamps' Umbrella Mouse.  I really like the Bugaboo mice.  I didn't put a sentiment just in case - I can fill it in later.  Well, that is all for now.  Join in the challenge if you get a chance!  I'm off to enjoy the weekend - school for the girls started this week...so we NEED a break already!  Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card, loving the colours and design, wonderful fun image too!
hugs
Glenda

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Green makes me happy! Even that sad mouse of yours made me smile. Your color combo is perfect...you r 2 hard on yourself. Vi like the circle disk. You can write drip drip drip. I like to wait till I send a card to know what type of sentiment to add many times.

Lisa Lara said...

I just love how you use Bugaboo images Lola. This is so cute. I love the circles.

*Vicki* said...

This mouse image is just DARLING!! Love your shading on the umbrella and your layout design looks fabulous too!! I think you're spot on with the color combo my dear!! :) Have a wonderful weekend!! HUGS

Diane said...

Just adorable Lola, love the super cute colored image and design.

Hugs diane

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin