Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Dottie Birthday Cake Surprise

Happy HUMP Day!!  Hope all is well.  I'm here to remind you of the current Catch the Bug challenge: Fast & Furious - so make a card for the guys!!
I'm featuring Bugaboo Stamps Dottie Birthday Cake with some "masculine" papers - and I noticed she's currently on sale at Bugaboo Stamps for half off!  I didn't feel this needed a sentiment, so I left it as is.  Hope you get a chance to join in!

My card meets the following challenges: Digi Choosday: Anything GoesEverybody Art Challenge: Birthday, Tuesday Throwdown: For the Men, and Unicorn Challenge: For The Guys.

7 comments:

Seija said...

Cute Image and wonderful Birthday Card. Thanks for joining us at EAC. Michi

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Such a fun card! I love the colors! Thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
Hugs

Julie Reed said...

Lovely fun card,thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday this week, Julie DT x

Migdalia said...

Super fun birthday card!! She looks fabulous!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Dawn Frost said...

Great card I love how you coloured her!

Unknown said...

Fun card! I love that plaid paper, too! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

*Vicki* said...

This is such an adorable layout!! I love thos papers and your coloring is always top notch too! :) HUGS

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin