Monday, June 5, 2017

Ladybugs and Flowers

Hello all and hope you had a wonderful weekend! Today I sent my "baby" off to camp for the week...and I don't know if I will survive.  I mean, who will make sure she eats right?  Brushes her teeth?  Puts on sunscreen?  There are so many things that she still needs a mama for and I'm not there to meet those needs!

Anyway, while my mind goes 100 miles an hour thinking about all of that, I'll share a card with you for this weeks challenge at Catch the Bug: Anything Goes
Always a favorite challenge for most of us right?  Well, I'm featuring Bugaboo Stamps Scene It Ladybugs.  Again, this week's challenge is Anything Goes!  So join in if you get a chance.  And thank you for taking a look.

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Love this....wonderful colouring and fab background papers. Nicely put together!
hugs
Glenda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin