Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Mothers Day by Ikes Art card

Hello!  It's Hump Day!  And today I'm here to share a card for The Corrosive Challenge Blog: Anything Goes.  Super simple and the challenge ends at the end of the month....so lots of time to join in.
I'm featuring Mother's Day by Ike's Art.  Sweet image indeed.  So that's it for me, short and sweet today.  Thank you for stopping by and please join in if you get a chance.

This meets the following challenges: Digi Choosday: Anything GoesRetarte: Anything Goes, and Through the Craft Room Door: Always Anything Goes.

10 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh my gosh...such an original image and so beautiful colored as well!!! Love this! ♥ Sue Kment

aussie aNNie said...

Sweetness on a card.xxI am still unwell so a short comment.xx[aNNie]🎄

Maria Pilar said...

¡qué tarjeta más adorable!
Gracias por participar con nosotros en Retarte#107
Maria Pilar DT

Lisa Lara said...

Absolutely stunning Lola.

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Such a sweet card! I love it! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

GalFridayStamping said...

Super sweet image. Love your card.! Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

ike said...

AMAZING !! This card is just divine. Your colouring totally rocks !!! :-D
Thank you very much for using my image.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Borqna said...

Lovely card! So pretty!!!
Blessings.

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a precious card...great coloring.
x Karen

Glenda Atkins said...

Such a tender, loving image and so wonderfully coloured. Well done!
hugs
Glenda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin